Working on a Habitat jobsite is fun and fulfilling. You’ll work with Habitat for Humanity partner families and other volunteers to build and repair homes in our community. No experience is necessary and all tools, training and safety equipment are provided. Use the signup form to volunteer!
How to prepare for your volunteer build day:
- Be ready to learn and don’t be afraid to ask questions
- Wear layers in case the weather changes throughout the day
- Wear comfortable, closed toed shoes
- Coffee, water and snacks are provided
- Prepare to meet new friends!
- 8:30 – arrive and sign-in
- 10:30 – coffee break and snack
- 12:30 – lunch break (bring your own unless otherwise notified)
- 3:30 – Job-site clean-up and end of volunteer day